We are committed to:
– Protecting the personal information you give us.
– Ensuring that your data is stored securely and to prevent unauthorised access.
– Telling you how we use the information we gather about you.
– Getting your consent to our disclosure of your personal information.
What we do:
– When you use our website we collect information from you when you fill in the online registration form to avail of our services. We may also collect information you give us over the telephone or in written or other communications. The type of information we may collect includes your name, date of birth, mailing address, e-mail address and telephone numbers. We may also collect various physical data such as height, weight, age, gender, etc.
– Purchasing membership on this website require users to give us financial information such as their credit card numbers as well as demographic information such as their billing address etc. Financial information that is collected is used solely to bill the user for services and is never shared with third parties.
What we never do:
– Share the information we track on this site, in any form with advertisers or other parties.
– Release personal information about any individual member of MichelleCagle.com or visitor to this site.
– Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
– From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
– Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.